Make your website work for you!
For those that already have a website, you would, by now, have realised that just having it doesn't guarantee that it is going to work for you. As a matter of fact, It's when the website design is finished that the job of making it work really starts!
Assuming that your website is well designed, you will need to develop a marketing and promotional program to make it start to work for you (if you would like to know what the design elements are for a successful website you should get our FREE report on "Key Website Design Elements" – just use our contact form with the words "Web design report" and we'll send you a copy).
Doing business on the internet is no different to doing business in the "Bricks and mortar" world – it's no use just being there, you have to tell people about yourself! “Fair enough!" we hear you say, "But how do I market my website?” Well, that's where we come in.
Promoting and marketing your website online is not difficult – as a matter of fact, it only requires three things;
1. A plan
3. Some time (or money).
We have developed a report covering precisely how to do this – and it's FREE! To get a copy all you need to do is use our contact form with the words, "Promotional Report" in the subject box.
Once you have read our FREE "Promotional report" you will have a better idea of the things you can do for yourself to market and promote your website and the things you are going to need assistance with.
Basically, we can do as much or as little as you want.
A good place to start is with a total promotional and marketing program which we can put together for you, based upon your specific business needs. From this you can then decide what you can do for yourself and what you would like us to do for you.
Here are some of the services we can provide you with:
- Website Evaluation – Assessment of your site's ability to attract vistors through the search engines
- Website Optimisation – to improve your chances of higher rankings in the search engines.
- Search Engine Submission – To let the search engines know about your site.
- Email Marketing – to promote your website and business services (this is not "SPAM”)
- Pay Per Click – Utilising specific words to generate visitation to your site from search engines
- Links Campaigns – To improve your site's popularity with search engines.
- Articles – Using relevant information to make your business a content “Expert” and visitor “Magnet”
Make contact with us today and let us start to get your website working for you!